Olivier Martineau, Mathieu Cyr, Les Denis Drolet, Réal Béland, Mario Jean, Mario Tessier, P-A Méthot, Philippe Bond, Cathy Gauthier
Béarn, Abitibi-Témiscamingue - Les Escoumins, Côte-Nord - La Conception, Laurentides - Saint-Ours, Montérégie - Charette, Mauricie - L’Isle-aux-Coudres, Charlevoix - Sainte-Perpétue, Centre-du-Québec - La Rédemption, Bas-Saint-Laurent - Gracefield, OutaouaisDistribution contact
Comédie sur mesure
COMÉDIE SUR MESURE is an entertainment program presented on the Z channel. This new series catapults nine comedians into nine different villages around Quebec. They then have just two days to create a show custom-tailored to the locals of that village.
The comedians have a mandate to meet people with the express goal of gently ribbing them throughout the show created for them. The production presents the show in question, while continuously alternating between the encounters with the locals, jokes and audience reactions. COMÉDIE SUR MESURE shines the spotlight, with a well-done, but biting look, at the small towns of Quebec.
The artists and the towns visited are:
- Olivier Martineau – Béarn, Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Mathieu Cyr – Les Escoumins, Côte-Nord
- Les Denis Drolet – La Conception, Laurentides
- Réal Béland – Saint-Ours, Montérégie
- Mario Jean – Charette, Mauricie
- Mario Tessier – L’Isle-aux-Coudres, Charlevoix
- P-A Méthot – Sainte-Perpétue, Centre-du-Québec
- Philippe Bond – La Rédemption, Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Cathy Gauthier – Gracefield, Outaouais
Produced by the ComediHa! Agency, COMÉDIE SUR MESURE has nine 30-minute episodes. The show is adapted from an original Danish show called Comedy on the edge. Bell Media acknowledges the financial support of the CMF for this project.